Something new for me...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today, I embark on new territory... I am now a craft blogger. Blogging is not new to me in fact my oldest blog (or what we called online journals) started in 2000. I wrote about my life as a parent of a preemie and special needs child and the challenges we face together as a family. From there, I started homeschooling in 2003 and then began blogging about our homeschool adventures on Wordpress. I started posting my crafts there in a small section I called my "creative side."

My love of crafts grew all the while. along side my devotion to homeschooling my children. I started a cafemom group a year ago called "Simply Homemade" and I enjoy it. Recently, while searching for ideas to fall crafts I came across a blog site...it was a crafter's blog and my thoughts were "Why did I not think of this before?"

Now here I am working on my crafting blog and I am so excited. Finally. something new for me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP